How Much Are Bloggers Making Online?
I would guess that 99% of bloggers make nothing. But, a small percentage of them make good money, and it is those bloggers that inspire the rest of us to push forward and to keep waking up early for the dream of making money online.
I’ve gone through and found some examples of how much money certain bloggers are making online. Check it out:
- Caroline Middlebrook – $960 in July 2009
- John Chow – Over $40,000 in June 2009
- Tim Sykes – Over $80,000 per month – read my take on why Tim makes a killing
- Click Consultants – Over $100,000 a month
- Kelly Stone – $18,000 a month
- Living Off Dividends – $3,200 in July 2009
- I need discipline – $80 in July 2009
- Blueverse – $354 in July 2009
- My Tech Quest – $245 in July 2009
- Shout Me Loud – $784 in July 2009
If you read my blog, you know that my goal is to make a nice income from this blog. Despite building what many would consider a fairly successful blog, I still have a long way to go in terms of generating real income.
One of my recent developments is my Make Money from Examiner.com Experiment. I’m hoping that it adds another significant dimension to my online income.