Advance Notice: Financial Plan Writing Contest Coming Soon
I’m putting together a contest for the blog. I’m trying to determine the prizes to give away but I’m thinking about some cash in the several hundred dollar range along with some other prizes. In doing so, I need to try and get an estimate of interest for such a contest.
The guidelines for the contest will probably be something along the following:
- Answer the question: What is your financial plan for the next 10 years?
- Be sure to to hit on things such as income, job security, budgeting, expense management, real estate, investing, retirement planning, etc. – the more detailed within specific areas the better!
- Be sure to discuss how the economy might affect your plan – what if we fall into a double dip recession? Or worse, a depression? What are you doing to prepare for any economic scenario?
- Be specific about certain financial goals you might have
- Include your age and your age-specific concerns & goals
- A minimum of 500 words is required – again, more detail improves your chances of winning the contest!
If you think you would be interested in such a contest, would you please email me at kevin (at) 20smoney (dot) com or leave a comment in this post.
With your help, I’ll finalize the details and launch the contest in the coming weeks! I’m looking forward to some great contributions and giving away some great prizes!