20smoney.com Reader Survey
I’m looking to get some feedback from the readers and visitors of this blog. Please leave a comment or email me at kevin (at) 20smoney (dot) com with your answers to the following questions:
- What is your favorite topic that I write about on 20smoney.com?
- With regards to investing, do you prefer posts on specific stocks and trades or more general strategy?
- Do you like when I include a chart in a post about the markets or a specific stock (yes, no, don’t care)?
- Do you like the “Important Reads” posts where I detail some of the most important news items and interesting stories from the day?
- Do you read my monthly blog report detailing traffic and income (click here for the December report)?
- Do you get tired of my economic pessimism or appreciate me speaking to reality?
- Do you ever check out the pages such as Major Trends, Personal Finance Manifesto or Toilet Reading? Any feedback on them?
- Are you an RSS susbcriber or web visitor?
- How often do you visit the website?
- Do you enjoy reading about working to develop income streams?
- Do you enjoy reading about the intersection of politics and finance?
- What would you like to read more about?
- What do you like the most about 20smoney.com?
- What do you like the least about 20smoney.com?
- Any other general comments or feedback
Please take 30 seconds and answer the above questions! I will listen to your feedback! RSS Readers, please email me or come to the website and leave a comment. Thank you so much!