Reader Question: Would You Pay $10/Month To Be A Part Of A Unique Online Community?
One of the great things about having a highly motivated, educated audience is that I have a resource to ask legitimate questions to and pay attention to the group’s thoughts and reactions. So, today, I’m using this resource to ask a question.
My question is would you pay $10 a month to be a part of an online community described as follows:
- A limited group of 100 or so motivated people looking to get ahead
- Be able to ask questions and get advice on YOUR specific financial situations including personal finance, business, your job, entrepreneurship, real estate, investing, etc.
- A blog is too much about one-way communication, I’m looking for a way to build a community revolving around two-way communication
- Discuss financial strategies openly
- Discuss ways to allocate money and build productive assets
- Whatever else a group of people wanting to get ahead want to discuss
So would you pay $10 a month (not much) to be a part of that? If yes, why? If no, why?
Let em know what you think.