Home » Gold, Inflation, Quick Hits

If QE3 Is On The Table, ZIRP Is Guaranteed

1 June 2011 8 Comments

If a third round of quantitative easing is on the table (and many think it is) there is one thing you can bank on… continued interest rates at or near zero.  Zero interest rate policy (ZIRP) will continue for years in my opinion.  Real rates will be negative based on inflation, and that means gold continues to go higher.

• Caryl Janeiro said:

Hey, just found your webpage from reddit. This isn’t not an article I would typically read, but I loved your spin on it. Thanks for creating a piece worth reading!

• Bryant Bister said:

Hi there, just found your site from reddit. It is not blog post I would normally read, but I loved your thoughts on it. Thank you for making something worth reading!

• business review said:

Low low apr rates excellent credit low interest high cash advance limit credit card…Prerequisites for this course are next to none. Can i get a pay day loan deposited onto my prepaid mastercard.ent Back to top high ratio fixed rate loans allows borrowers with excellent credit but limited income to buy more house A list by sarah mcintosh puglisi public school teacher fabulous florida!..The course topics will follow the private equity cycle by studying representative transactions in the U.S. Europe and emerging markets…Over 50 percent of consumers willing to pay for new tv services in developed countries expressed interest in advanced capabilities beyond basic tv control and management. Compute pintos 20×1 bond interest expense to see if you re pre approved for a personal loan click here.

• Caiden said:

Glad I’ve finally found soemthnig I agree with!

• Ryan Wuerch said:

Can i get a pay day loan deposited onto my prepaid mastercard.ent Back to top high ratio fixed rate loans allows borrowers with excellent credit but limited income.Ryan Wuerch

• click here said:

I am in agreement with you on many points. You have made me think.Stunning..!!! it made me stop and to look into it deeply, its so wonderful i wana appreciate you from the bottom of my feelings,

• blogc2011 said:

A list by sarah mcintosh puglisi public school teacher fabulous florida!..The course topics will follow the private equity cycle by studying representative transactions in the U.S. Europe and emerging markets.
    Home Remedies for Gout

• Blog posting said:

Running a blog is often a strategy for articulating your feelings, inner thoughts, studies, tips and information persons to share with you, but the approach we take to on their own blog site differs from one another determined by emotions as well as inspiration at that point in time looked after depends upon just what objective we chose to blog. Some people obtain creativity for you to blog site coming from fury then when they may be angry, some get inspiration coming from despression symptoms and some get inspiration to write via fascination with producing, interest and also life experience.