Home » Economy, Headline, Investing

16 November 2011 27 Comments

For approximately 5 months I have been managing my “mutual fund” via Youtualfunds.com – which is a very cool platform. My performance over the last 5 months has been very good. While the performance is encouraging, I’ll be the first to admit that a 5 month time frame is very short. You can follow my performance by clicking here.

Youtualfunds.com is a very slick platform where users can build their funds and have objective tracking of performance. Users can then link up brokerage accounts to funds they like and the system will automatically mimic the fund with their actual account.

So, if you like my fund that much, you can even hook up your brokerage account to it.

Again go here to see the fund.

Let me know what you think.

• Rhyscurrency said:

You know how they say stocks are risky, but have higher returns? This is the risky part.

If you can't handle the risk of stocks, and it seems like you don't like that part, you should get into something more stable.

• Max Nunes said:

Thanks for the information. I will take a look there.

• Ronnie Cassman said:

Can I simply say what a aid to search out somebody who actually is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know tips on how to carry an issue to mild and make it important. More folks need to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you undoubtedly have the gift.

• Brett said:

Enjoy your posts. Been waiting for a new one to come out.

I was intrigued by your post about Youtualfund.com so I tried my own. So far so good, currently in the February top 20… My ticker is ^BBRO

• data restoration said:

The economic crisis put a real scare into many companies. It was shocking to see business suddenly plunge, and the race began to make sure that enough cash was on hand in case it turned into an extended downturn.

• hedge funds said:

One of the characteristics of the legal entities existing under the status of "Foundations", is a wide diversity of structures and purposes. Nevertheless, there are some common structural elements that are the first observed under legal scrutiny or classification.

• Jane said:

One of the secrets of a millionaire mind is that they know how to take risk and when is the right time to invest their hard-earned money. And tracking it is a smart way of knowing whether you're doing good with your investments.

• body wellness said:

That's great! I find these kinds of workshop will really help to develop our skill.

• John Paulson said:

Hedge funds performed badly last year but their historical track record is much better. Most investors hardly made enough to beat the inflation since 2000, however, hedge fund investors outperformed the market by taking much less risk. In 2008 they outperformed the market by nearly 20 percentage points. Yes, they lost money but it was much less than the market's loss.

• parasol bases said:

One of these arguments is that the role of money as a medium of exchange is in conflict with its role as a store of value: its role as a store of value requires holding it without spending, whereas its role as a medium of exchange requires it to circulate.

• ArcaneCapital said:

Kevin,

Would you consider an allocation to one of our Top rated funds?

ArcaneCapital

• mma bodyweight said:

very slick platform where users can build their funds and have objective tracking of performance. Users can then link up brokerage accounts..

• yogurt story said:

This was really very interesting for me. I have been following this for a long time and I really think I have learned so much!

• ici said:

I was wondering how come I was shown this page from the search index even though the page has a different content to what I searched for? Happy Christmas and the new years :)

• leonardokolina said:

Lielākajai daļai cilvēku, tas ir lielisks veids, kā uzkrāt punktus peld bez faktiski ceļot uz lidot, bet citiem ir veids, kā samazināt hipotekāros maksājumus.
    sydney accountants

• custom usb drives said:

There are many music phones to choose from now you can satisfy all fans of music because music is indeed one that could listen the entertainment anytime.custom usb drives

• divorce florida said:

Fast alle Unternehmen können ihr Einkommen drastisch zu erhöhen, wenn die Mitarbeiter mehr Produkte zu verkaufen. Sobald Ihre Mitarbeiter wissen, wie zu verkaufen, versuchen, ihm Anreize.
    divorce florida

• wa valuations said:

Liburuxka estalkia oso garrantzitsua zati bat da. Estalkia balizko bezero inspirazioa jasotzeko edo irakurri gai ez bada, dirua alferrik galtzen ari duzu.
    wa valuations

• AriadneDuff said:

We are supposed to find someone who can help us in many areas that are to follow a lot of money to help us through this life and fulfill a lot of things to be purchased.
    Locksmith sunshine

• petergale said:

Gati të gjitha bizneset e konsiderojnë hulumtimin e tregut si diçka që mund të bëhet vetëm nga korporatat e mëdha ose ata e konsiderojnë atë si një prej kushteve hedhur pa të vërtetë e kuptojnë kuptimin e vërtetë.
    sql server deadlock

• GeryBudd said:

There are many people who can do many things at the same time that if only it could make a lot of income becomes larger with many advantages is quite promising.iphone imei unlock

• Homepage said:

how I manage comment spam? every so often i go through and unsubscribe to any mailing lists i appear on but outlook put most into a junk file.

• glock parts said:

Učinio sam puno istraživanja tržišta kampanja ovako, a rezultati su prilično iznenađujući. Ljudi se osjećaju važno jer ste uzeli vremena da ih pitati. I što je još važnije, dobit ćete vrijedne informacije o točno ono što tržište želi, a ne ono što mislite što želite.
    glock parts

• Cleaners Manchester said:

A bot, however, is not aware of CSS. So, it thinks that it really is part of the form and will fill something in.

• site said:

his is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here in this gallery. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it…I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subject

• tayyba said:

http://20smoney.com/2011Well, this is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvelous job!….
    cleaners Warrington