Case Study #1: The Profitable Blog
This is the case study of how I built 20smoney.com into a blog that generates anywhere from $1,500 to $2,000 every single month. Note: This is the only case study that I tell you URL without buying the case study, all other case studies require you to read the case study to get the actual URL.
The reality is that most you CAN make real money from a blog. Most people just don't know how. They put energy in the wrong areas and never make even close to enough money to justify the time they spend on it. If your goal is to make real money, at least $1,000 per month from your blog, then you need to read this case study.
Table of Contents
The case study is ten pages of details broken down as follows:
1. Background: How and why I started 20smoney.com
2. Differentiation: How to set your blog apart in a world full of millions of blogs
3. Finding Initial Traffic: Getting your blog off the ground
4. Building Long-Term Sustainable Traffic
5. Monetizing Your Blog: Where and how to make money from your blog
6. Why 20smoney.com is way more profitable than 99% of blogs out there
7. The Various Stages of Your Blog: Growth Phase, Maintenance Phase, End Game and how much money you should make per hour of work during each phase
8. Appendix: How to increase your page rank
The bottom line is if you are trying to build a blog into an income stream, you will rapidly accelerate the process by reading this case study. The $39 investment will pay off many times over if you read this study and follow what I did. If you're unwilling to invest the $39 into your future income, then I'm not sure you'll be successful. Good luck!