Philip Morris International (PM)
Philip Morris International (PM) is a stock I follow greatly here at 20smoney.com. Philip Morris engages in the production and sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products in international markets outside the United States. Philip Morris spun off in 2008 from parent company Altria, which still holds Philip Morris USA (domestic cigarette sales). Management of Philip Morris has an excellent track record of returning value to share holders through share buy-backs and more importantly, increasing dividend payouts.
Read more on Philip Morris
- Why Do Companies Hold Long-Term Debt?
- The Beauty Of Increasing Dividends
- Finding Returns In A Decade Long Depression
- Waiting For The Next Leg In The Euro Crisis
- Economic Data Down, Stocks Up, What Gives?
- What’s Making Philip Morris Int’l (PM) Move Up & Down?
- Investing In The Next Lost Decade
- Mostly Cash For 20+ Years?!?
- Tracing My Options Activity In Philip Morris Int’l (PM)
- Portfolio Update