SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)
The SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) is a popular mechanism for investors to gain exposure to the price of gold. While thus far the ETF has proven to be a fairly reliable way to play gold from an individual investors’ perspective, there are many critics who question whether or not the ETF really has in possession the gold that they claim to have. As such, gold purists recommend holding physical gold versus investing in the ETF (what they call “paper gold”).
Read more on gold
- Plumbers: Stop Leaking Potential Customers!
- Staying on Trend with Your Money: A Look at the Latest Trends in Personal Finance
- Learn How To Day Trade
- Saving Time And Money with Your Computers
- Money Saving Tips for Postgraduate Students
- 6 Reasons to Refinance Your Home
- Help People with a Career in Finance (and Make Money!)
- Don’t Get Caught Breaking These Bizarre Traffic Laws
- How to Successfully Launch Your First Catering Business
- Surviving As A Young Family