Transocean (RIG) is a leading provider of offshore drilling services for oil and gas wells around the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Switzerland.
In February 2010, Transocean announced a dividend of approximately $3.11 (annual).
Transocean was the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig that has caused the environmental catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico. The incident occurred in April 2010.
Read more on Transocean…
- My Best Investment/Trade Of 2010
- Transocean, Ltd. (RIG) Jumps
- Oil Leak Stopped, BP Shares Surge
- If Oil Leak Stops, Will Oil Stocks Move Higher?
- Is The Transocean (RIG) Dividend Safe?
- High Oil and 20-Somethings Investors